- 1 Calling all wedding planners, event professionals and business owners!
- 2 1. It gives you the chance to take back control and set yourself up for a successful 2018
- 3 2. It’s an essential investment event professionals need to make in their business…and it’s FREE!
- 4 3. You get everything you need in one place, in a simple step-by-step structure
- 5 4. The structure motivates you and keeps you on track
- 6 5. The knowledge and skills you learn are relevant to you and the events industry
- 7 6. I’ll teach you how to book better clients
- 8 7. You save time
- 9 8. You learn how to shift your money mindset like a superhero
- 10 9. Your stress levels will be reduced
- 11 10. You get personal support from me
- 12 Sign up today…and I’ll see you on the inside.
Calling all wedding planners, event professionals and business owners!
Now is the time to make changes in your life and your business. If you’re wondering if signing up to my FREE #DoTheThing 5 day challenge is the right step for you, take a quick look at the points below.
This online mini-mastermind begins on Monday, January 8th 2018 – CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP – don’t miss out!
Check out the video below to find out more about the #DoTheThing 5-day challenge. Scroll down for the 10 reasons!
10 reasons why event professionals like you are joining the #DoTheThing challenge:
1. It gives you the chance to take back control and set yourself up for a successful 2018
I’ll show you how to stop chasing your never ending to-do list, take a look at the bigger picture and find out how to work smarter, not harder. By helping you figure the best goals for you, you’ll kick off 2018 with a plan of action for your business.
2. It’s an essential investment event professionals need to make in their business…and it’s FREE!
If you want to improve and grow and make more sales, you need to invest in educating yourself and making changes. #DoTheThing gives you FREE access to a program worth $997 USD! No credit card details needed, no strings attached.
3. You get everything you need in one place, in a simple step-by-step structure
Remember the investment in educating yourself? Well you could do it by spending hours upon hours searching through websites, books, blogs, podcasts, TED talks, workshops… the list goes on.
But where do you start? How do you know what’s good and what’s not? And who can you trust to give you specific information and skills that you can apply to your events business? #DoTheThing has done this hard and time consuming work for you. Important and useful information you need in a step-by-step 5-day mini-mastermind.
4. The structure motivates you and keeps you on track
In just 45-minutes a day for five days, you’ll learn our secrets to master sales, set goals that stick and create a game plan for your business to follow in 2018. We show you how to take action and #DoTheThing. And having this 5-day structure, it gives you a schedule to follow and a wider community working with you, means you can’t be passive. You’ll find it much harder to procrastinate and it’ll make you more likely to succeed that working on your own.
5. The knowledge and skills you learn are relevant to you and the events industry
This is not a generic business, marketing, sales or personal development course. The entire 5-day challenge has been designed to cover topics that are specific to the needs to event professionals who have already established their businesses.
You won’t learn how to run a generic business or how to be an event or wedding planner. You’ll be learning the important skills you need to succeed as a professional business leader in the events industry.
6. I’ll teach you how to book better clients
Find out why growing your business and building your sales skills isn’t just about booking more clients. It’s about booking BETTER clients. You’ll find out why and how to identify your ideal client and what you need to do to make sure your business is targeting them.
7. You save time
Yes, you will need to spend time on the challenge, but it won’t be hours of work a day. In the long run, you’ll save time using the skills, methods and information you’ve learned during #DoTheThing. Optimize and simplify the operations side of your business and you’ll make your life easier. This challenge only takes 45-minutes per day.
8. You learn how to shift your money mindset like a superhero
Maybe what’s stopping you from earning more is your mindset? We’ll help you take an assessment and see if this is where the problem is.
9. Your stress levels will be reduced
We have one of the most stressful jobs in the world. If you don’t learn how to look after yourself, your business will suffer. #DoTheThing is a holistic program that covers the various areas you need to focus on to set yourself up for success.
10. You get personal support from me
This isn’t one of those things where you sign up and you just get pre-recorded videos or a bunch of PDFs. There are live masterclasses and Q&A’s. I’m there for you every step of the way! I’ll also be answering your questions in a private Facebook group for members, giving personal feedback and there will even be a chance to have 1-on-1 private coaching with me.
Sign up today…and I’ll see you on the inside.