Looking for a cocktail idea for your next holiday event? Try the always hot and always delicious, Mexican Hot Chocolate. This signature cocktail idea is perfect for any occasion during the cooler months of the year and can be made with or without coffee flavored liquor, so everyone can have some.
From the moment you arrive at Duchman Family Winery you’ll feel like you’ve entered a Tuscan heaven right in the heart of Texas Hill Country. As soon as you enter the property you can see and smell the grapes and if you continue driving you’ll stumble upon a lovely rustic Italian-style villa complete with a cozy front patio.
With holiday season offically in full swing, we bring you this yummy treat to top off your weekend. Whether you are taking the weekend off and relaxing with friends and family or facing the crowds and squeezing in some Black Friday shopping, this Butterscotch Bliss is sure to fill you with seasonal spirit.
Looking for a charming place to have a small, intimate wedding? Look no more! Stonehouse Villa is the perfect place for you! This little gem is located in the heart of Texas Wine Country and surrounded by picturesque groves of Live Oak Trees and rolling Texas hills.
Apple cider is practically synonymous with the holiday season. It’s warm, fruity and fresh which can set the mood for any get together around this time of year. Mulled Cider takes the classic to a whole new level by taking the familiar taste we know and love and infusing it with a kick of spices and fruit flavor. As if that wasn’t good enough, someone brilliant came up with the idea to throw a little dark rum into the mix and really create the PERFECT holiday cocktail. Try out this Mulled Cider cocktail recipe at your next holiday shin-dig.
- 12 cups (3 quarts) apple cider
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 4 whole cloves
- 3 strips orange peel, removed with a vegetable peeler
- 1 cup dark rum (optional)
- Garnish: orange slices, whole cloves, cinnamon sticks
- In a large pot, bring cider, cinnamon sticks, cloves and orange peel to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 25 to 35 minutes.
- Line a strainer with cheesecloth and set over a large clean saucepan. Strain cider mixture into pan and keep warm.
- When ready to serve, put 1 to 2 tablespoons rum into mugs, then fill to rim with hot cider. Garnish and serve.
- To make mulled cranberry cider, use 8 cups of apple cider with 4 cups of cranberry juice cocktail.