7 days until enrollment for The Super Mentor Academy ends!
Are you an event planner? Want to take your business to the next level while keeping a good work/life harmony? Struggling to find a business coach who talks directly to people in the events industry?
We’ve got the answer…
Members of our private coaching group have absolute LOVED our #9toSIMPLIFY challenge – 9 full days of business coaching by our CEO Mary Baird-Wilcock, CSEP! It’s been amazing to hear how their personal and professional lives are being transformed with our training, tools, support and worksheets.
We’ve had an unbelievable response rate. Over 80 event professional from 6 different countries have joined our online coaching group and are taking part in the challenge!
Did you miss out on the #9toSIMPLIFY challenge?
You can still join the Super Mentor Academy HERE. The Academy will go over the masterclasses taught during the challenge but will take a much deeper dive into the concepts shared, giving you the opportunity to manifest your ULTIMATE game plan for your business in 2017.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE SUPER MENTOR ACADEMY:
- Twice monthly live video masterclasses – you’ll be able to ask Mary questions live as she talks about topics such as how to book better clients, improving sales, increasing productivity, PLUS how to overhaul the operations side of your business. Do things like cash flow forecasts and taxes stress you out? Mary’s got you covered!
- Access to a private mastermind group – a chance to build accountability, find a supportive community and create a network of like minded event professionals.
- Weekly worksheets – it’s up to you how much time you spend working on your development but these worksheets help you go deeper into the topics covered and help you apply the knowledge and skills to your own life and business.
- Daily super boosts – Mary will send you personalized Snapchat messages from Mary – like having a motivational coach direct to your phone each day!
- Private coaching – sometimes you might want private support outside of the group. You’ll get 3 X 15 minute SOS calls with Mary. 1-on-1 support when you need it most.
- 7 minute website review – you’ll get personalized advice on how to improve your website and social media pages. Simple, tailored tips (that won’t cost an arm & a leg or an expensive webmaster) to help boost sales.
Ready to become a superhero event professional?
Find out more and sign up HERE.
We welcome you on to this exclusive group of global #eventprofs. But hurry! The enrollment window closes at 11:59pm on Tuesday, January 31, 2017!
This week in Nottingham, we’re going to a Burns Night supper, drawing while socialising, meditating with traditional Chinese tea, making new friends over a philosophical talk, and watching comedy made up on the spot.
We’ve got a busy week ahead planning events in and around Nottingham so we’ve mostly chosen chilled out things to do over the next few evenings. Take a look at the 5 events we’ve chosen this week.
There are loads of people out there that you could choose to be your mentor, your coach. So, how do you choose the right one that’ll compliment your work style and help you take your company to the next level?
Well, that’s the BILLION dollar question.
Most of us want to be better leaders, more organized, productive, make more money, less stressed…the list goes on forever. And most of us know that we’re not going to get there alone. (we give up too easily when no one is holding us accountable, let’s be real.)
We need a guide and mentor to help us fulfill our potential – but we need the right one.
Here’s what to look for…
Here’s the story of how I built an event planning business from sitting in my PJs at my home office to working with major clients like: Facebook, Google, Microsoft and more.
And why I’m now offering #eventprofs like you the chance to join my #9toSIMPLIFY challenge for free…
Today is a super big day.
We are officially announcing the launch of our Super Mentor Academy…YAY! And what’s better than our FREE #9toSIMPLIFY challenge, designed specifically for event planners who own their own business and want to kick the new year off right.
The Super Mentor Academy is for wedding and event planners who are searching for a coach, an experienced mentor to guide them through the tough challenges they face as event professionals and small business owners.
This week, The Simplifiers will be at The Special Event Show 2017 where you have the opportunity to hear talks from our CEO – Mary Baird Wilcock, CSEP.
The Simplifiers specializes in producing non-traditional events for our corporate clients. However, what you might not know is that Mary has been part of the Burning Man community for well over 13 years and has worked with artists and creatives in the live events industry.
We were all shocked by the Ghost Ship fire last month. Mary’s talk looks at the best ways to avoid these tragedies as event professionals and what to look out for when working in non-traditional venues and with artists.
Who’s heading to The Special Event Show this week? We are!
Do you want to succeed? Are you feeling a little stuck? Not sure how to take your business to the next level? Need a sounding board or support from someone who has already been there and done it all?
You need a mentor.
But how do you (actually) get one? Check this out…