Are you an event planner? Want to take your business to the next level while keeping a good work/life harmony? Struggling to find a business coach who talks directly to people in the events industry?
We’ve got the answer…
Members of our private coaching group have absolute LOVED our #9toSIMPLIFY challenge – 9 full days of business coaching by our CEO Mary Baird-Wilcock, CSEP! It’s been amazing to hear how their personal and professional lives are being transformed with our training, tools, support and worksheets.
We’ve had an unbelievable response rate. Over 80 event professional from 6 different countries have joined our online coaching group and are taking part in the challenge!
Did you miss out on the #9toSIMPLIFY challenge?
You can still join the Super Mentor Academy HERE. The Academy will go over the masterclasses taught during the challenge but will take a much deeper dive into the concepts shared, giving you the opportunity to manifest your ULTIMATE game plan for your business in 2017.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE SUPER MENTOR ACADEMY:
- Twice monthly live video masterclasses – you’ll be able to ask Mary questions live as she talks about topics such as how to book better clients, improving sales, increasing productivity, PLUS how to overhaul the operations side of your business. Do things like cash flow forecasts and taxes stress you out? Mary’s got you covered!
- Access to a private mastermind group – a chance to build accountability, find a supportive community and create a network of like minded event professionals.
- Weekly worksheets – it’s up to you how much time you spend working on your development but these worksheets help you go deeper into the topics covered and help you apply the knowledge and skills to your own life and business.
- Daily super boosts – Mary will send you personalized Snapchat messages from Mary – like having a motivational coach direct to your phone each day!
- Private coaching – sometimes you might want private support outside of the group. You’ll get 3 X 15 minute SOS calls with Mary. 1-on-1 support when you need it most.
- 7 minute website review – you’ll get personalized advice on how to improve your website and social media pages. Simple, tailored tips (that won’t cost an arm & a leg or an expensive webmaster) to help boost sales.
Ready to become a superhero event professional?
Find out more and sign up HERE.
We welcome you on to this exclusive group of global #eventprofs. But hurry! The enrollment window closes at 11:59pm on Tuesday, January 31, 2017!