Event Planners, Business Owners and #EventProfs,
How are your 2017 goals going?
Here we are, five months in…are you on track to accomplish your 2nd quarter goals and intentions? Or have you been steamrolled by a busy spring events season?
Either way, it’s okay.
The Simplifiers to the rescue!
Back by popular demand, we are kicking off our FREE 9-day challenge yet once again starting tomorrow, Wednesday, May 17th.
Who’s It For:
- Event Planners
- Wedding Planners
- Event Photographers
- Venue Managers
- …basically, any small business owner in the events industry with 3+ years experience.
What it Is:
Starting on Wednesday, May 17th, you will join our 9 day challenge and gain access to:
- Video masterclasses from Mary Baird-Wilcock, CSEP (covering sales, marketing, cash flow forecasting, setting goals with heart, self-care tools for #eventprofs and more)
- Simple homework challenges and worksheets, that you can apply immediately into your business for BIG results
- Easy to implement, daily checklists to transform you into a superhero event planner!
- Motivational daily super boosts via Instagram Stories
- Cash flow forecast template
- Free 60-minute private coaching call with Mary
- Access to a private mastermind Facebook group of likeminded #eventprofs from all over the world
- Create a game plan to book BETTER clients, save time and minimize stress in the next 90 days ahead.
(valued at $997/USD, 100% completely FREE)
By the end of the program, we guarantee that you will be a more empowered, well-rounded business leader with the knowledge and tools you need to take your business to the next level and to simplify your life.
CLICK HERE to sign up by 11:59pm tonight (Tues, May 16) to reserve your spot in the mastermind.
If you say YES to any of these questions, the #9toSIMPLIFY challenge is PERFECT for you:
- Don’t have time to listen to countless hours of podcasts or to read hundreds of books by business coaches? Haven’t found any workshops or courses that deal with the specific challenges you face in running your event planning business?
- Do you find yourself trapped in the hamster wheel of life, spinning your wheels but not making much progress forward? Are you on the verge of burnout?
- Does the operations side of your business and cash flow (secretly) scare you? Do you wish someone would reveal the very best way to run a sales meeting?
- When you get overwhelmed with your workload, do you find yourself FROZEN and incapable of getting anything done?
- Do you feel a bit isolated? Like you’re the only one in the events industry that doesn’t have a grip on the operations side of their business?
Time to simplify… join us on the #9toSIMPLIFY challenge and come away with a game plan for 2017 and a cash flow forecast so you can grow your business and be a more empowered event planner and small business owner.
- Over 14 years of experience in the events industry
- 10 years of experience mentoring event professionals, having mentored 200+ people so far!
- 1 of only 400 CSEP certified Special Events Professionals in the world — in short, she knows her stuff
- Sits on the International Live Events Association, Board of Governors as a Director- at-Large (leading 5000+ members in 43 chapters worldwide)
- recently published in FORBES magazine and named one of the “Top 25 Young Event Pros to Watch” by Special Event Magazine
- CEO of the award-winning company – The Simplifiers, having worked with countless brides and clients like Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Intel, and Volvo to create unforgettable live event experiences all over the world.
Mary has combined all of the knowledge, skills and tools she has learned through her personal experiences of working and mentoring in the events industry and has designed The Super Mentor Academy program to meet the needs of event professionals and elevate the industry, as a whole.
Free coaching from a superhero event planner and business owner…what are you waiting for?
Sign up for the free #9toSIMPLIFY challenge by 11:59pm tonight (Tues, May 16, 2017!) Don’t miss out.
See you on the inside.