- 0.1 If you’ve enrolled in the Super Mentor Academy – Congratulations!
- 0.2 You’ve made an important investment in yourself and your business…well done, you.
- 0.3 We want to make sure you’re set up to succeed.
- 1 Not enrolled yet? No problem – just click HERE!
- 2 (Deadline = Wednesday, October 11th by 11:59pm!)
- 3 1) Create a Gmail account & Prepare for Emails
- 4 2) Join the private Super Mentor Academy group
- 5 3) Take a Look at the Topics We Will Cover
- 6 4) Block out time in your calendar
- 7 5) Make a commitment to yourself and to the program
- 8 If you are a small business owner in the events industry, you don’t want to miss this next round of the Super Mentor Academy.
- 9 For more information on the Super Mentor Academy, click HERE. Enrollment closes at 11:59pm on Wednesday, October 11th, 2017. Reserve your spot today.
If you’ve enrolled in the Super Mentor Academy – Congratulations!
You’ve made an important investment in yourself and your business…well done, you.
We want to make sure you’re set up to succeed.
Not enrolled yet? No problem – just click HERE!
(Deadline = Wednesday, October 11th by 11:59pm!)
To make sure you’re totally prepared to start the program on Thursday, October 12, 2017, here are the 5 steps you need to take before you begin:
1) Create a Gmail account & Prepare for Emails
Did you know we deliver the mastermind training via a mobile app so you can learn on the go? Pretty cool, eh?
The very first step is to create a Gmail account. It’s free and just click here to set it up.
Don’t worry – you won’t be getting hundred of spam emails each week! But you will be getting important information via our e-learning platform, which requires you to have a Gmail account.
To make sure you don’t miss out, add all emails from firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book and keep an eye on your junk folder. In addition, if you’re a Gmail user, make sure to click and drag our emails from the Promotions or Social Folder over to the Primary folder…that ensures you’ll see our emails each week.
To keep on top of things, you can even create a folder exclusively for the Super Mentor Academy. Keep all your emails from SMA here so you can easily find them.
2) Join the private Super Mentor Academy group
Look in your email from us for a special link to add yourself to the SMA private Facebook group.
Once inside, make sure to introduce yourself – you will probably have already met most of the members during the #9toSIMPLIFY challenge, but it’s good to say hello again! These are the people who you’re going on this 8-week journey with and will develop friendships with along the way.
Please post an introduction video here (30-60 seconds) that mentions:
- your name
- your company name
- your city
- what you specialize in
- what you hope to get out of the next 8 weeks ahead in SMA
This Facebook group is where you can ask questions (to me and others in the group), gain advice on a challenge you’re having right now in your business, or maybe even gain feedback on a new logo or design you’re working on for your business. Ask questions, don’t be shy. This is one of the best parts of the mastermind is growing community amongst the tribe members. This is a safe space to learn and grow.
3) Take a Look at the Topics We Will Cover
Check out the overview of the program below:
As a business owner, you know that running a successful company requires you to juggle many things. It’s more than just making sales or just pushing things out on social media. That’s why the Super Mentor Academy takes a multi-faceted approach.
We will explore all the key aspects of running your business – starting by making sure your foundation (clarifying your brand personality and who/where your Ultimate Ideal Client is) first is crystal clear and then take ACTION.
In addition, we’ll cover pricing strategies, give you new tools to use in lead generation, marketing and sales. Plus, we’ll help you sharpen your skills at time management and productivity, so you can (finally!) stop spinning your wheels and instead, laser-focus on what’s going to yield the greatest results. We’ll take a deep dive into cash flow, recruiting new talent, operations and most importantly, shifting your mindset towards WINNING and thriving.
Be prepared to cover topics you might find difficult or a wee bit scary…but remember –
We don’t grow when things are easy. We grow when we face challenges.
Don’t worry – you’ll be supported all along the way.
Each week, there will be a live group coaching video call (~90 minutes) where you can ask questions and take a further deep dive into that week’s topic. Plus, the weekly worksheets will give you:
- one main BIG WIN weekly challenge – where you’ll have the opportunity to put into action what you’re learning immediately (both a “starter” and an “expert” option, depending on what stage you are at in running your business)
- one SMALL WIN daily challenge – a simple, small daily task that you can complete in 5 minutes or less to help you build your discipline muscle and build momentum of WINNING under your belt every single day
4) Block out time in your calendar
Treat the live group coaching video calls like your advisory board meetings.
Prioritize them and block them out in your calendar, so you don’t let other things get in the way.
Yes, sometimes life will throw you things that mean you might not be able to make the occasional call (here or there), but no worries. You can watch the replay later. Just make sure you schedule in the time to do it. TIP: put it into your online calendar (we LOVE Google Calendar!) with an alarm notification, so you don’t miss it.
The weekly group coaching calls are currently slated to run on the followings days:
Wed Oct 18th – 11:30a-1pm CDT
Wed Oct 25th – 11:30a-1pm CDT
Wed Nov 1st – 12:30-2pm CST (note time zone shift that week!)
Mon Nov 6th – 9-10:30am CST (shifts to Monday that week!)
Wed Nov 15th – 11:30am-1pm CST
(the week of Thanksgiving – no call – break week!)
Wed Nov 29th – 11:30am-1pm CST
Wed Dec 6th – 11:30am-1pm CST
Wed Dec 13th – 11:30am-1pm CST
Block those times out now in your calendar, so you can make the calls live.
Everything else is done at your own pace, whenever works best for you
Beyond the ~90 minute coaching calls weekly, the rest of the work can take as little as 5 minutes a day or as much as an hour a week, depending on how much/little you put into the program. It’s up to you.
5) Make a commitment to yourself and to the program
This is an important investment that you’re making in yourself and in your business. Make it a priority and you will see big, BIG changes in your life, immediately.
Yet, you’ve got to commit to making changes – to be frank, you can’t half-ass it and still expect to get the same amazing results that others gain. It’s all about your mindset.
Trust me, when you gain clarity on your goals, shift your mindset, focus on the greater vision you have for your business and who you want to work with, the Universe conspires towards you achieving it!
If you are a small business owner in the events industry, you don’t want to miss this next round of the Super Mentor Academy.
This 8-week mastermind will help you:
book BETTER clients
get a handle on your financials and managing the finances of your events business
help you have the tools you need when hiring your next employee, freelancer and/or intern
…and so much more.
For more information on the Super Mentor Academy, click HERE. Enrollment closes at 11:59pm on Wednesday, October 11th, 2017. Reserve your spot today.
See you on the inside!