master of ceremonies
Hello, I’m Mary.
I transform everyday people into superhero mentors who empower their team & want to grow their business.
Truth is, I get a little giddy when I see lightbulbs click on while I speak. It’s those moments where I know that I sparked a new idea, a new way of thinking for those in the audience. Love that.
My passion is to pay-it-forward to you, as my mentors have done the same for me over the last 20 years. I promise to bring laughter and real tangible “gotta try this” ideas into my talks that will leave people buzzing with excitement.
Plus, I’m a hugger…so, when we meet, let’s hug it out, okay?
What I speak about
- 5 ways to simplify your life like an undercover superhero
- Empowered goal setting and vision casting for your business & life
- How to attract the right mentor in your life
- How to stop the glorification of BUSY in your workplace + life
- Training + empowering the Millennial generation in the workplace
- Mentor vs. mentee – what the other side wish you knew
- How to spot a hero when reviewing CVs and interviewing candidates
- Design + plan differently for the non-traditional bride
- Events management 101 for non-events people
- 7 fresh ways to grow your gospel choir by building a strong brand
- 6 ways to build your own internship program
- Ghost Ship fire: risk management strategies when working in non-traditional venues & with artists
"Thank you Mary...have I told you how awesome I think you are? Well I do, you are so willing and giving, and truly make the world a better place!"Sally Twellmanwellness coach
We truly appreciate all of your time, guidance and expertise - it was so fun working with you and we cannot say enough positive things about your presentation on working with interns!Renee Sabo MacDonaldVP of Education and Programs - ILEA International Live Events Association – Boston Chapter
"So excited to learn from Mary to help us grow. She is motivational and inspirational, helping us carve out clear paths and strategies for our business."Zoe CornibertCheers Events London
"Thank you Mary...very informative webinar. You are an excellent speaker!"Tina HumphreyDiamonds & Dreams Event Consultants
- panel discussion
- roundtable discussion
- pecha kucha
- fireside chats