The Simplifiers Worldwide LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.thesimplifiers.com website (the “Service”).
You may wish to provide us with Personal information such as your name, your organization name, contact details and how you heard about us, when you register your interest in receiving our newsletter or to attend our events.
The Simplifiers are committed to safeguarding your personal information and complies with current data protection legislation including GDPR. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Please contact us if you have any questions about this Notice or our approach to safeguarding your information, please send us a message – click here.
We may collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey/quiz, fill out a form, enter a competition or leave a comment.
When ordering or registering on our site you may be asked for your name and e-mail address. Of course, none of the above are requirements for viewing our site and you are welcome to visit anonymously.
Third party merchant sites with paid or affiliate ads on our site may place session cookies on your computer when you click an ad and visit the merchant’s site. Session cookies exist only for as long as your browser remains open.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Our site is W3C validated, ICAAN compliant (anti-spam), GDPR compliant and secured against hacking via layered security measures to maintain your safety and privacy.
At times we may contract with third-party providers to assist us in better understanding the needs and wants of our site visitors or for marketing purposes. These service providers collect only traffic related data and do not receive any personal information such as a person’s name or email address.
No, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise share with outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may, however, release an individual’s information if we deem that such release is appropriate to comply with a law enforcement issue; to enforce our site policies; or to protect our rights, property, and safety, or those of contributors to our site.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
WooCommerce + SUMO Subscriptions
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
It is in our best interest to safeguard your rights as our customer, therefore, we would like you to have a clear understanding of what happens to your personal data once we have collected it. The following list explains your rights as an individual under the EU General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR:
• The right to be informed – You have the right to be informed of what we do with your data and to know is what the purpose of collecting and processing is.
• The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you – You have the right to access your personal data and supplementary information so that you aware of, and can verify, the lawfulness of the processing. You can obtain the following information: a) confirmation that your data is being processed and b) access to your personal data. We will provide this information within one month of the request and free of charge.
• The right of rectification – You have the right to request us to rectify your personal data if is inaccurate or incomplete.
• The right to withdraw consent – You have the right to request the deletion or removal of your personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing, although, this can only be done under specific circumstances. Find out more at the ICO website.
• The right of restriction – You have the right to restrict the data processing, however, this can only be done under specific circumstances. Find out more at the ICO website.
• The right to data portability – You have the right to move, copy or transfer personal data easily from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way, without hindrance to usability. This is commonly known as “data portability”. We will provide this in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form, free of charge, and we will deliver it you in one month following the request.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held about you please contact us to obtain a Subject Access Request Form, or write to us:
The Simplifiers Worldwide LLC
11625 Custer Road
Frisco, Texas 75035
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This policy was last modified on May 24, 2018.